Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 Fast & easy Install [Intel] | 4.54 GB
Mac OS Lion - 10.7.5 Fast & easy Install - New major release of the operating system from Apple, known as OS X Lion, which was offered to your attention. At his disposal are more than 250 unique functions. However, according to many experts, the "Lion" is a transit system: in the future, Apple is planning to merge their mobile and desktop technologies into a single platform. This assembly - DMG - hard drive image, not the installation disk! This assembly will allow you to comfortably use the system and unique features Mac OS X! Assembly based on the final version of Mac OS X Lion!
Enabling | reg code: Sew
Interface Language: English, Russian
Platform / OS: Windows PC - Intel only (x86-x64)
Category: Operating Systems
Developer: Apple inc
IMB PC with a processor Intel (775, 1155, 1156, 1366)
availability of Windows (for installation)
30GB of free space
New features of the operating system:
Launchpad - Control (folder, desktop) and run your application in style iOS
Full screen applications
Mission Control - unites in itself Dashboard and Expose, and becomes a control center application windows, desks and so on.
Gestures & animations - new multitouch gestures
Auto-Save preservation working condition even after logging out
Versions - Time Machine for documents - manage document versions in two mouse clicks
Resume - saves the state of your Mac after a restart, including all applications, sites and documents
Mail 5 - new e-mail client style iPad
AirDrop - Instant wireless transmission of documents
Lion Server - a server version is now built into Mac OS X Lion
Install only in MBR partitioning scheme
Hard Drives SATA transfer mode AHCI. (Who does not boot after Windows - Google on windows ahci)
Optimally placed on the unallocated space. Poskolzu in the hand is a picture poppy partition file system hfs +. If the hard drive is not empty, unallocated (not to be confused with an empty space on the logical drive) place any program to work with hard drives separating him from the marked section. Need 30 gigabytes.
1) Install R-Drive (in the distribution) and run.
2) Mount the ISO in Daemon Tools or similar program. 1075.arc choose the image.
3) Select the Restore.
4) Specify where to put mark to make it Primary (Active).
5) Click to restore.
6) Immediately after the deployment of expanding the section on the manual below.
6) Reboot and select to boot from the hard drive on which stands the Mac. Section Tagged with 1075.Download:http://uploaded.net/file/uip9ja9l/AK.lion10.7.5.fe.intel.rar.001http://uploaded.net/file/39txs1mn/AK.lion10.7.5.fe.intel.rar.002http://uploaded.net/file/yf7r57dv/AK.lion10.7.5.fe.intel.rar.003http://uploaded.net/file/2m666t7i/AK.lion10.7.5.fe.intel.rar.004http://uploaded.net/file/tmac8eob/AK.lion10.7.5.fe.intel.rar.005http://uploaded.net/file/b640q9sv/AK.lion10.7.5.fe.intel.rar.006http://uploaded.net/file/cmq9g2u2/AK.lion10.7.5.fe.intel.rar.007http://uploaded.net/file/rxv7uw3u/AK.lion10.7.5.fe.intel.rar.008http://uploaded.net/file/1y72ekrg/AK.lion10.7.5.fe.intel.rar.009http://uploaded.net/file/dnysjbm2/AK.lion10.7.5.fe.intel.rar.010http://uploaded.net/file/onidh0z8/AK.lion10.7.5.fe.intel.rar.011http://uploaded.net/file/hjpfl07m/AK.lion10.7.5.fe.intel.rar.012